Congratulations! You are eligible for our Early Bird Discount.
Master Class Tour
Rs.999499 per person
Terms & Conditions
• Entry permitted for persons of age 8 years and above only. All children under the age of 14years must be accompanied by a separately-registered adult
• Fees once paid are not refundable and non-transferable.
• Internet handling fees may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
• Please carry valid photo id for verification of the ticket holder name along with your confirmation receipt print out / screenshot.
• Participants acknowledge that dance is a physical skill based activity that involves the risk of injuries; and are voluntarily participating in these activities with knowledge of the risks involved. By registering for the Masterclass, the participant declares himself/herself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent his/her participation.
• No backpacks, handbags and other baggage allowed inside the venue. Storage facility is NOT available at the event and the organisers shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of belongings, or valuables at the respective venues.
• Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on all members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
• Parking near or at the venue premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. The organizer will not be held responsible for any damage or theft of any vehicles.
• Consumption and sale of illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
• Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched or asked to leave the premises at any point before, during or after the event.
• The participant hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
• The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of the terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the participant from the venue after they have entered the ground.
• Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.